1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Unexpected bills. Of the expected ones... probably the power bill, simply because it tends to be inconveniently large.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
At home. :)
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
What I *am* doing. Eating dinner and posting to LJ.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Three; HVCC, SUNYA, and UPitt.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was on top in the shirt drawer.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
What goes up... must keep going up.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I don't have an alarm.
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Remember to Email Toni.
9. Do you miss being a child?
I stopped being one?
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
11. Get up early or sleep in?
12. Have you found real love yet?
13. Favourite lunch meat?
Roast Kobe Beef. (yes, there's a place here that sells it)
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I don't generally GO to Wal-Mart. The only thing I go there for really is replacement shaver cleaning fluid, which for some reason Target doesn't stock.
15. Beach or lake?
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, it works for me.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
I'm a baritone and my wife isn't desperate, she's pregnant.
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Arnold Schwarzenegger. His career has been fascinating and I'll bet he'd be a fun guy to have dinner with at least a couple times.
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
I take the Fifth.
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21. Ring tone?
Dunno, I never have the ringer turned on, I can't hear it.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Side of a stream, I suppose.
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
23. Do you go to church?
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Career; those are easy compared to relationships.
25. How old are you?
Online I am the Ancient, I am the Net. Offline, I am not yet half a century.
26. Do you have a go to person?
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Closer than I was a few years ago.
28. Growing up, what were your favourite cartoons?
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
Awareness of people. Not much else.
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
The question is, are there times I feel like an adult?
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
33. Did you have a pager?
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
My room. When I got to be older, the Studio of Bridge and Games, where I played D&D.
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
More yes than no, I'd say.