Ten Things I've Done that You Probably haven't...
1) Published a book with a major publisher which had been (mostly) available online for years previously.
2) Ran a PBEM D&D game starting in early 1978.
3) Eaten an entire McDonald's regular hamburger in one bite.
4) Discovered that either I am immune to a particular species of venomous jellyfish, or that they simply refuse to sting me (species Cyanea Capillata, the Lion's Mane), by encountering them accidentally three times.
5) Forged a beam hook from plain stock iron in a real coal-fired forge.
6) Convinced a large number of bullies that a small neon tube device actually contained enough power to blow them to kingdom come.
7) Won an SBIR grant from NASA.
8) Flown over the erupting Hekla volcano in Iceland in 1970.
9) Owned (and still own) the three-volume set "Poisonous and Venomous Marine Animals" by Bruce W. Halstead.
10) Hit a tree so hard that it exposed bone and sent me flying through the air to land on top of a parked car, without loss of consciousness or even particular pain, with results to the tree branch that could be seen more than a year later.