Ganked from orangemike because it amuses me...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"It was clear to Helen, though, that none of them were" -- Boundary, Eric Flint and Ryk E. Spoor.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Depends on which direction I stretch it. The dining room/kitchen table, chairs, a wall behind me, the light switch.
3. Did you dream last night?
Yes. No clear memories of the details, though.
4. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Two paintings my wife painted, a bunch of kid's drawings. cabinets galore, wall switches, calendars, a photo-quilt hanging thingie, a couple of things I have no name for.
5. What is the last film you saw?
In the theater? Captain America.
6. Do you like to dance?
No. I like to IMAGINE dancing, but the jump from what I can imagine to what I can do is too great.
7. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends on where abroad, and in what conditions. I like my home and my friends close by.
8. Last time you swam in a pool?
A few months ago (hey, it's November now)
9. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Sort of a bluish color, I think. I don't pay attention and would rather not have any carpet.
10. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Most of them but not all. I tend to forget pieces because no one ever sings more than the first verse.
11. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. I can turn it upside down, though, and roll it in a tube.
12. What colour is your favourite hoodie
What is a "hoodie" and why would I have one?
13. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Full. Just had dinner.
14. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
A little side-dish clay thing I made back in like fourth grade art class.
15. Did you meet anybody new today?
16. What are you craving right now?
Peace of mind for my family so I don't have to spend any time worrying.
17. Do you floss?
Floss cannot manage the job. I really need a Water Pik or something.
18. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Money, dough, greenbacks! (I don't like the vegetable)
19. Are you emotional?
Depends. Not terribly so externally, most of the time.
20. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
One bite at a time.
21. Do you like your hair?
I'd love my hair, if it would JUST STOP DISAPPEARING!
22. Do you like yourself?
Better than I did some years ago. Every day in every way I'm getting better and better!
23. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he was paying, sure. No matter what I think of him as a President I have no reason to think he wouldn't be an interesting guy to listen to for an evening.
24. What are you listening to right now?
Dishwasher and Adventure Time (in the background, Chris is watching)
25. Are your parents strict?
WERE. Both gone now. Not terribly by my standards.
26. Would you go sky diving?
In a splintered second!
27. Do you like cottage cheese?
28. Have you ever met a celebrity?
A few, depending on how you define "celebrity".
29. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Not really. Maybe the cover of Boundary -- it's got foil...
30. How many countries have you visited?
Besides the USA (live there)? Canada, Iceland, Norway, Holland, Belgium (the latter only for a few hours)
31. Have you made a prank phone call?
32. Do you use chap stick?
Not generally. The taste is icky.
33. Can you use chop sticks?
34. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My friends Eric, Dana, and Joe, as well as my wife; Eric's running his Avatar-based RPG.
35. Are you too forgiving?
Some say so.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
You mean the one OTHER than my wife, who will be doing the usual church and chase kids, etc. as is the usual Sunday routine? I think Eric will be watching football, he's an addict.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
For myself, or as part of a role? Got pretty emotional in that last game I played.
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Why aren't you listening to me?" -- this is a common question, almost a useless one, involving children.
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Oh, sure, SARCASTIC, that's what EVERYONE says.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I've CAUSED it.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
A couple of times. Pity the wall.
45. Favorite colour?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Once or twice.
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Gog. I can't remember, it's been a long time. I get all my music electronically.
49. Do looks matter?
To some degree, yes.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Cheating at what, for what, under what conditions?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Hard to say, it's part of a three part bill.
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
That isn't the question. Can the truth handle ME?
55. Do you have good vision?
As good as Mr. Magoo, almost.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike, yes, hate, no. Life's too short for hate. I used to hate people, then I realized it just gave me indigestion and accomplished nothing.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
Blue T-shirt and jogging pants
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Can you hula hoop?
62. Do you have a job?
One full-time, one I wish was.
63. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Desitin and Lexapro (the one for the baby, the second for my wife)
64. Have you ever crawled through a window?
65. Have you ever lied to a police officer?
66. Do you shout at the TV?
67. Name one thing people give you funny looks for when you confess it.
I do not drink... wine. Or anything alcoholic.